“ I had a lot of repeated positive feedback after the performance and I think it went pretty well. Like you said, everybody goes wrong and I think I did a bit but it didn’t matter. It's everything else - the people, the journey, the group, the dance style progression and, of course, the costumes that matters to me.”
HOW CAN I PAY?
- The preferred payment method is by BACS to Fiesta Dance Centre Limited.
- Cash or cheque payable to Fiesta Dance Centre Limited.
- Boogie Bounce bookings via www.bookwhen.com/fiestadancecentre
- Please contact us for details.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- All classes are subject to minimum attendance levels; in the event that insufficient students register, students will be offered either a refund or transfer of fees to another date.
- There are no refunds for non-attendance.
- In the event of a cancellation, at the discretion of the Director, alternative classes may be arranged.
- In the event that an alternative Class cannot be arranged, and at the discretion of the Director, a refund may be offered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Performance, Tuition Course, Workshop and Class Fees are payable in full, with an option to pay 50%, upon enrolment and the remaining balance at mid term**.
- Please check all details of the class(s) you are enrolling on, as we cannot provide refunds if you change your mind or withdraw from a course.
- Kindly Note: We cannot provide refunds/discounts for unattended classes.
** Instalment option does not include Boogie Bounce
** Free class offer does not include Boogie Bounce
- Fiesta Dance Centre Limited accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss of personal property, damage to personal property or accidents before, during or after class.
- Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the well-being of all participants, it remains the responsibility of each student to determine whether they are fit to undertake classes.
- If you are in any doubt, please consult your General Practitioner.
- All visitors to Fiesta Dance Centre are expected to treat with care the equipment and furniture provided with the use of the facilities. In case of breakages, the client shall be charged the replacement cost.
TERM DATES AND CLOSURES 2018 - 2019
|MID TERM BREAK|
|Course 1||17th September – 26th October||27th October – 4th November|
|Course 2||5th November – 14th December|
|SPRING||MID TERM BREAK|
|Course 3||7th January – 15th February||16th February – 24th February|
|Course 4||25th February – 6th April|
|SUMMER 1||MID TERM BREAK|
|Course 5||29th April – 8th June||9th June – 16th June|
|Course 6||17th June – 20th July|
|Course 7||Summer workshops tbc|
SCHOOL HOLIDAY CLOSURES
|16th December – 6th January||7th April – 22nd April||27th May – 31st May|
HOW MUCH DO CLASSES COST?
|CLASS||NUMBER OF WEEKS||CLASS DURATION||COURSE FEE|
|Broadway Tap||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Rhythm Tap||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Salsa||tbc||60 minutes||£100 per person|
|Fitness; Boogie Bounce||N/a||50 minutes||£6 per class|
BOOKINGS @ www.bookwhen.com/FIESTADANCECENTRE
|Fitness Pilates||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Contemporary; MotionFlow||12||60 minutes||
£96 per person
|Contemporary; Grown Up||12||90 minutes||£120 per person|
|Spanish Language||12||90 minutes||£120 per person|
|Yoga; Energise (Breakfast)||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Yoga; Hatha (Beginners||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Ballet; Elementary||12||90 minutes||£120 per person|
|Ballet; Adult Pointe||12||45 minutes||£96 per person|
|Ballet; Adult Beginners 1||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Ballet: Adult Beginners 2||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Ballet: Adult Beginners 3||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Ballet: Just Barre 4||12||45 minutes||£84 per person|
|Flamenco; Level 1||12||90 minutes||£120 per person|
|Flamenco; Level 2||12||90 minutes||£120 per person|
|Flamenco; Level 3 Technique||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Flamenco; Level 3 Dance||12||60 minutes||£96 per person|
|Flamenco; Level 3 Combined||12||120 minutes||£180 per person|
|Bata de Cola Workshops||7||120 minutes||£105 per person|
|Danza Espanola||12||75 minutes||£108 per person|
|Dots Flamenco||12||45 minutes||£72 per person|
|Children’s Flamenco||12||45 minutes||£72 per person|